Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Back "Home"

Whelp, I'm home. Coming home from a vacation is so anticlimactic, and this time was no different. I want to live in London! Sigh. Here are a few photos of the adventures and some of the items I lusted over while in the land of VAT-inflated prices.

A peacock in Holland Park, where at least half a dozen of the birds roam free. 

Harrods, I declared to Mark, is the kind of place that makes you feel bad about yourself by showing you tons of things you will lust after but never be able to afford. I literally had to leave after a quick run through. 

Carvela Kurt Geiger flats that should be on my feet. They were also available in royal blue. 

Apparently honey badgers support Occupy London. Have you seen this crazy video?

Minestrone soup at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin. The Guinness brown bread was ridiculously good. I could have eaten a whole loaf.

A hot salt beef bagel from London's 24-hour Brick Lane Beigel Bake. 

My favorite outfit color combo.

My favorite stall at the Spitalfields Market.

From the same stall.

Tibetan shawls and scarves. 

Pastries left over from a decadent "festive afternoon tea" at Claridge's Hotel, which included champagne, endless tea and tea sandwiches, special Christmas cakes and more sweets than even I could consume.

No comments:

Post a Comment