Wednesday, August 10, 2011

PeacockHead Goes Live

So...finally, after wanting to open up an Etsy shop for a couple of years now, I have one. It's called PeacockHead and offers bead necklaces in bright color combos and bobby pins with over-sized polymer clay "gemstones." I dunno if I actually expect anyone to buy anything and the stuff listed so far isn't exactly avant garde, but it has been useful for me to make stuff and feel like the creative sector of my brain has been getting a workout, so I guess so long as I can bribe my mom to buy a necklace or something to try to make even on the supplies to start everything, it's been enough of a success. Plus, now I can wear a crown of opaque gemstones in my hair, so what's not to love?! Here are a few of my favorites currently in the shop:








No comments:

Post a Comment