Monday, November 14, 2011

Can We Talk About Harajuku Mini For A Sec?


Gwen Stefani. She's bordering on annoying most of the time but homegirl undeniably has style. And her line for Target is so perfect, because the things that make me roll my eyes at her are things that are perfect when done in kid version. I like a lot of what she puts out in her L.A.M.B. line but the prices are simply not realistic for me; I managed to snag a few pieces when it first came out, but those days are long gone. So while I wish she'd made some things for us extra-large children, I'll take what I can get. The designs feature a level of detail that's hard to come by in diffusion lines like these, and extends so far as to have puffy burger tags on the baby clothes. How can you not love a cranky looking lion with a hair pick in his mane or a plaid dress that's bound to make your little girl look like she's a mini Vivienne Westwood creation? Yes, this is another post about kids clothes written by someone without kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment