Wednesday, January 11, 2012

None More Black


Whoops, I have a blog! Sometimes, since nobody reads this, I forget. But since it's here, I ought to at least attempt to throw together a post. I've have been trying really hard to maintain my whole "2012 is going to be awesome!" mantra as to stay positive and forward-thinking, but feel my same ol' issues starting to create fissures in that plan. It may just be that I've had a pulsating headache for the past three and a half days, that a job I was certain I would get has been pushed back leaving me in a will-I-or-won't-I state of limbo, or that I am pretty much only getting work on ridiculous gigs like 'do jump squats while wearing a snorkel for tv'-yes, that is actually something I agreed to do for money because I need money desperately. Whatever it is, I'm not going to let it derail me like I did last year, but I am decidedly feeling a bit dark at the moment.


Image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment