Friday, January 6, 2012

Week In Photos

Happy New Year! Yeah, I'm over that ish too. But I had to post the photo because it's probably the only one of me I've ever seen where I have any boobs/cleavage. Who knew those were there? 

Went to see the Rose Parade floats on Monday. This dino is from the LA Natural History Museum's and my personal favorite. Man, what a clusterfuck. It was a cool experience and in the end I had a good time, but I'm glad I have had the experience so that I don't have to replicate it anytime soon!

Finn and the newest 'Da Bird' toy get acquainted. 

Christmukkah came late this year for the "kids" but was worth the wait, I think! Another Atomic Attic creation.

Wearing the set of handmade bracelets my awesome 11-year old cousin Natalie made for me. 


A literary lover's dream register at Co-op 28, a newish boutique on Vermont Ave. that's happily within walking distance and stocked with great jewelry and fun t-shirts. 

Mark's first haircut at the fabulous Sweeney Todd's Barber Shop down the street from our apartment. 


Needless to say, I was smitten with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment