Thursday, January 26, 2012

Going Down

...under, that is-to Australia. At least the mister and I are considering it for our (I hope) annual December getaway. Nothing is official but I am entertaining myself thinking of all the places I'd love to check out on the jaunt.

Kangaroos! Beaches! It would be summertime down in the southern hemisphere in December so I will have to get myself bikini-ready. Urm...

Gorgeous noms at the Bourke St. Bakery chain.


The Carlton bar in Melbourne, with flocked walls and a taxidermy theme.

A beautiful fallen tree at the Royal Botanic Gardens in Sydney. 

Decor demanding a visit at the Spice Table in Sydney.

I will make sure we get to Brisbane if only to hug a koala at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. If I did it with snow monkeys in Nagano, hell yes I'm doing it for cuddly koalas!


Melbourne's Southern Cross train station-I plan on us taking the Sydney-Melbourne route by train so hopefully we'll get to see this marvel.



No comments:

Post a Comment