Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Feet


I wore these shoes last night, which are one of my all-time favorite pairs with their pop of fuchsia suede and contrasting green and blue pom poms. I mean, pom poms! Gah! I spent a good year searching for these on the internet before finally finding a pair on eBay in my size, in the right color, in heel form, and for a price I could afford. While I was out a girl came up to me and asked me if they were Marc Jacobs (they are M by MJ) and immediately after confirming I squealed "eBay!"  I know I'm a dork, and that a lot of people are afraid to buy shoes on there, but I can't help but want to share the love that eBay has spread this shoe whore's way. Half my pairs must come from there and they have all been new or "worn once" with the pictures of the soles to prove as much. It's the perfect place to find older styles, hard to find sizes if that's an issue for you, and lots of quality brands at steep discounts. If you're patient enough to do a little research, sizing shouldn't be a problem (which was her concern) and you're unlikely to wind up anything other than a happy customer. I know my feet are.

No comments:

Post a Comment