Sunday, July 10, 2011

Natural Wonder

I just bought this antler (naturally shed) for the apartment and am so excited. I love little natural science curios like these-chunks of shiny minerals, giant frilly clam shells, and other things that remind me every day of how much beauty and whimsy there is in the world when I see them laying around. Combining my love of nature and art, this antler will fit right in. After first finding Cassandra Smith's antlers through Designlovefest, I've been waiting for her to post something that's girly enough to satisfy my penchant for metallics but not so girly bf was going to look at me like, 'wtf is this?' when I put it out. Thankfully, she offers a good range of color combos to satisfy those looking for something more earthy and those who want a bit of glam with their nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment