Monday, July 25, 2011

Website Love

I have to say, I kind of hate Tumblr. Nobody posts image sources, which as a library student studying the importance of things like attribution just makes me go bonkers. It's a nice place to see what is essentially other people's mood boards in an exploded format, but at the end of the day I like my inspiration a little bit more toothsome. Still, The Glitter Guide Tumblr site is one I couldn't help but fall in love with, even though their actual website is a lot more satisfying when you have the time to take it in. A fun mix of images of sparkly things, bright colors, stunning editorials, and inspiring style-all without the typical pretension and try-hard attitude that tends to (or at least seems to) dominate the blogging platform.






No comments:

Post a Comment